Sustainable handmade crocheted hemp dish cloth.
- Hemp is 100% natural and uses no chemicals for growing and harvesting
- Multipurpose and versatile
- Naturally resistant to mildew, bacteria and insects
- Home compostable and biodegradable
- Reusable for months
- Washable in washing machine or hand wash
- Highly durable (I’ve been using mine (not for sale) for 12 months)
- Hand crocheted in Sydney
- 10cm diameter with useful hook for hanging to dry.
- Natural soft brown hemp colour.
- Can be used a dish cloth or as a makeup remover pad.
Carbon neutral delivery with Australia Post.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Sustainable handmade crocheted hemp dish cloth. Natural soft hemp dyed brown colour.
|Dimensions||.10 × .10 × .05 cm|
Caz F –
Great wash cloth – love that it’s a natural product, easy to use, soft texture and a beautiful design. I have one for washing dishes and one for my face (Like a loofah)!