Sustainable handmade crocheted hemp dish cloth.
- Hemp is 100% natural and uses no chemicals for growing and harvesting
- Multipurpose and versatile
- Naturally resistant to mildew, bacteria and insects
- Home compostable and biodegradable
- Reusable for months
- Washable in washing machine or hand wash
- Highly durable (I’ve been using mine (not for sale) for 12 months)
- Hand crocheted in Sydney
- 13cm diameter with useful hook for hanging to dry.
- Natural unbleached hemp greyish colour (rougher).
- Can be used a dish cloth or as a body exfoliator or makeup remover pad.
Carbon neutral delivery with Australia Post.
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Sustainable handmade crocheted hemp dish cloth. Natural unbleached hemp grey colour.
|Dimensions||.10 × .10 × .05 cm|